- Drawing on walls, banging on pots, dressing up, singing and dancing like everybody’s watching are ways we get ourselves out into the world. In this webinar, we’ll discuss creative thinking and joy in arts learning for students and teachers. We’ll laugh about best intentions, consider best practices in a new age, and celebrate transforming K-12 students into die-hard arts enthusiasts! Clayton Singleton is a Virginia artist, illustrator, author, and arts educator.
- Fine Arts, Dance, Music, Theater, Visual Art
- Graduate / Professional
- Material Type:
- Michelle Milligan, Kelly Bisogno
- Virginia Department of Education
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.