- In this unplugged CS lesson, students will learn the importance of giving detailed directions when sharing ideas. This transfers to programming when students are told that when they provide instructions to the computer, they too need to be detailed and specific. This lesson is part of the Virginia K-12 Computer Science Pipeline which is partly funded through a GO Virginia grant in partnership with Chesapeake Public Schools, Loudoun County Public Schools, and the Loudoun Education Foundation.
- Computer Science, Reading, Visual Art, Mathematics
- Lower Primary, Upper Primary
- Material Type:
- Rebecca Gratz, Shawn DeLuca
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.