- In this 8 minute video, Paul Andersen describes how life could have formed on our planet through natural processes. The progression from monomers, to polymers, to protocells and finally to cells is described. The Miller-Urey experiment is described in detail as well as characteristics of the latest universal ancestor.
Also included are worksheets, a concept map, a slideshow, and transcript of the video.
Transcript added from YouTube subtitles. You can use this to write your own worksheet or quiz.
- Living Systems and Processes
- High School, Community College / Lower Division, College / Upper Division
- Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Homework/Assignment, Lecture, Lecture Notes, Visual Media
- Holly Frye
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.