- The possibilities for trained pilots are varied—from piloting huge passenger jets across the ocean to guiding small aircraft for police, fire and medical operations—and the job prospects are higher now than ever.
This is a visual media resource for grades 6-12.
- Cross-Curricular, STEM/STEAM, CTE, Career Connections
- Middle School, High School
- Grade 6, Grade 7, Grade 8, Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Visual Media
- Trish Reed, Timothy Couillard, Allison Couillard
- Virginia Public Media (VPM)
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 United States
- Media Format:
- Text/HTML, Video
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.