- Why is Engineering a Hot Job? Listen to 3 students from Virginia Commonwealth University's School of Engineering to find out. During the recent VCU Capstone (Senior) Design Expo hundreds of engineering students solved problems and developed new products that will make a difference. Learn why these three students went into Computer Engineering, Biomedical Engineering and Electrical Engineering.
- Cross-Curricular, STEM/STEAM, CTE, Career Connections
- Middle School, High School
- Grade 6, Grade 7, Grade 8, Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Visual Media
- Trish Reed, Timothy Couillard, Allison Couillard
- Virginia Public Media (VPM)
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 United States
- Media Format:
- Graphics/Photos, Text/HTML, Video
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.