- Changes in voting qualifications and participation, the election of Andrew Jackson, and the formation of the Democratic Party"”due largely to the organizational skills of Martin Van Buren"”all contributed to making the election of 1828 and Jackson's presidency a watershed in the evolution of the American political system.
This is a remix of a previous source: https://goopenva.org/courses/the-1828-campaign-of-andrew-jackson-and-the-growth-of-party-politics
"Making Connections" section has been added.
- Remix of:
- The 1828 Campaign of Andrew Jackson and the Growth of Party Politics (Remixed)
- American History, Government and Civics
- High School
- Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Lesson Plan
- Nathan Smith
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.