- The series of lessons allows students to review the concepts of mutations, adaptations and natural selection by studying a population of pocket mice through a video clip and then applying their knowledge through a simulation game.
- STEM/STEAM, Living Systems and Processes
- Middle School
- Material Type:
- Assessment, Interactive, Simulation, Visual Media
- Jane Brown
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Interactive
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.