- Nanotechnology has enormous job growth potential. According to a recent survey by the National Science Foundation, by 2015 the need for technology professionals working in Nanotechnology will increase to 800,000 employers in the US and more than 2 million worldwide. Learn more about the rapidly emerging field of Nanotechnology at VCU in this Science Matters video.
- Cross-Curricular, STEM/STEAM, CTE, Career Connections, Scientific and Engineering Practices
- Middle School, High School
- Material Type:
- Visual Media
- Trish Reed, Timothy Couillard, Allison Couillard
- Virginia Public Media (VPM)
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.