- How do you track a disease? How do you determine if a blood sample contains a virus or a bacteria that could make millions of people sick? What type of information would you need to know to stop a disease from spreading? If you are interested in these questions then being an “Illness investigator” or a Clinical Laboratory Scientist (CLS) might be the right career path for you.
- Cross-Curricular, STEM/STEAM, CTE, Career Connections, Health and Medical Sciences
- Middle School, High School
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Lesson, Lesson Plan, Visual Media
- Trish Reed, Timothy Couillard, Allison Couillard
- Virginia Public Media (VPM)
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Video
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.