- The structure of enzymes moderates their function in chemical reactions in living things. Enzymes are a group of proteins that function to moderate the rate of metabolic reaction by acting as catalysts (Enduring Understandings of BIO.2c).This module was developed by Kristin Scheible as part of a Virginia Commonwealth University STEM initiative sponsored by the Virginia Department of Education.
- STEM/STEAM, Science, Living Systems and Processes
- High School
- Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Lesson Plan
- VCU STEM Project 2, VCU STEM Project 1, VCU STEM Project 3
- Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU)
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.