- Students will explore with watercolor techniques and collage to design their own character for a book cover. Through an artist study on artist Eric Carle, students will observe and identify shapes in animals and use their painted papers for a collage.
- Visual Art
- Lower Primary
- Grade 2
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Lesson, Lesson Plan, Teaching/Learning Strategy
- Michelle Milligan, Kelly Bisogno
- Virginia Department of Education
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs
No evaluations yet.