- Students will use key features (such as cell type, DNA, and structural similarities) to classify organisms into modern domains . They will also create and read model representations of classification to organize and demonstrate their understanding of evolutionary history. This module was developed by Liz Ashby as part of a Virginia Commonwealth University STEM initiative sponsored by the Virginia Department of Education.
- STEM/STEAM, Science, Living Systems and Processes
- High School
- Material Type:
- Lesson Plan
- VCU STEM Project 3, VCU STEM Project 1, VCU STEM Project 2
- Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU)
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.