- This module specifically focuses on Cellular Respiration, both aerobic and anaerobic. The breakdown of nutrient molecules provides energy to the cell. This energy is stored in specific chemicals that are used to carry out the life functions of the cell (BIO.2 e). This module was developed by Teresa Ballou as part of a Virginia Commonwealth University STEM initiative sponsored by the Virginia Department of Education.
- STEM/STEAM, Science, Living Systems and Processes
- High School
- Material Type:
- Lesson Plan
- VCU STEM Project 3, VCU STEM Project 1, VCU STEM Project 2
- Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU)
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial
- Media Format:
- Text/HTML, Video
No evaluations yet.