- Students will explore copyright and intellectual property standards as they relate to music, music technology, and digital citizenship. Students will identify and apply their knowledge of copyright law and licensure to select appropriate licenses for an original work. Students will then analyze copyrighted material and understand how to obtain appropriate permission to use the material.
- Middle School
- Grade 7, Grade 8
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Lesson, Lesson Plan
- Michelle Milligan, Kelly Bisogno
- Virginia Department of Education
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs
No evaluations yet.