- In this lesson, students learn how to write a simple program to find all of the factors of any positive integer. The coding language is Python. Students learn the concept of an algorithm, as well as programming concepts such as variables, data types, and looping. The lesson also includes information on how the difficulty of factoring really large numbers is the basis of all modern online commerce.
- Algorithms and Programming, Impacts of Computing, Number and Number Sense
- Upper Primary, Middle School, High School
- Grade 4, Grade 5, Grade 6, Grade 7, Grade 8, Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Lesson Plan
- Terry Hawthorne
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.