- Science Instructional Plans (SIPs) help teachers align instruction with the 2018 Science Standards of Learning (SOL) by providing examples of how the content and the scientific and engineering practices found in the SOL and curriculum framework can be presented to students in the classroom.
- Science, Living Systems and Processes
- Lower Primary
- Material Type:
- Lesson, Lesson Plan
- Myra Thayer, Anne Petersen, Gregory MacDougall
- Virginia Department of Education
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs
No evaluations yet.