- Students will match the name, phrases and picture. The cards focus on the specific VDOE SOL essential knowledge, adapts to the required SOL 1 Primary resource learning components, and activates the multiple learning styles. The Task Cards allow multiple SOL strand concept review. The teacher can use them in a small group, tiered groupings, and independent study.
- History/Social Sciences, American History, Government and Civics, Virginia History
- Middle School, High School
- Material Type:
- Woodson Collaborative, Lillian Allen-Brown
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Interactive
No evaluations yet.