- Learn more about the entire wildlife rehabilitation process that takes place at the Wildlife Center of Virginia, a hospital for wildlife that treats more than 3,000 wild animals each year. While the goal of wildlife rehabilitation is to restore wild animals to health and release them back into their natural habitats, it takes incredible efforts from many invested people to reach that goal. From the individual who cared enough to stop and find help for an injured wild animal, to volunteer transporters, wildlife rehabilitators, veterinarians who provide medical assistance, and more – it truly “takes a village” to help a wild animal in need.
- STEM/STEAM, Health and Medical Sciences, Living Systems and Processes
- Upper Primary, Middle School, High School
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Lesson, Visual Media
- Trish Reed
- Provider Set:
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.