- Learn about wildlife rehabilitation. Its goal is to release healthy, recovered animals back to their natural habitats, as fully functioning wild animals. But what happens when animals can’t be released? Sometimes, they may be suitable for a new job: an education ambassador. This episode highlights the selection criteria and welfare considerations that are essential to determine if an animal is a good candidate as an animal ambassador. Wildlife ambassadors play a significant role in education, by connecting people to wildlife and conservation issues and inspiring thousands of people worldwide to take action to protect wildlife.
- STEM/STEAM, Health and Medical Sciences, Living Systems and Processes
- Upper Primary, Middle School, High School
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Lesson, Visual Media
- Trish Reed
- Provider Set:
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.