- Adding and subtracting fractions with like denominators - Mathematics Instructional Plans (MIPs) help teachers align instruction with the 2016 Mathematics Standards of Learning (SOL) by providing examples of how the knowledge, skills and processes found in the SOL and curriculum framework can be presented to students in the classroom.
- Mathematics, Computation and Estimation
- Upper Primary
- Material Type:
- Debra Delozier, Kristin Williams, Tina Mazzacane
- Virginia Department of Education
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.