- A digital scrum board that you can use in any content area! This is a project management resource.
In creating collaboration events for learners to work together, this process provides for the learners to follow. This process also helps learners set goals while creating learner agency.
- Remix of:
- Electronic Scrum Board: Collaborative Work Model
- Computer Science, Cross-Curricular, CTE, English, ESL, Fine Arts, Health/Physical Education, History/Social Sciences, Mathematics, Science, Special Education, World Languages
- Upper Primary, Middle School, High School, Community College / Lower Division, College / Upper Division
- Grade 4, Grade 5, Grade 6, Grade 7, Grade 8, Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Homework/Assignment, Interactive, Student Guide, Teaching/Learning Strategy
- Jennifer Morotini
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.