- Manufacturers today are rapidly innovating the way things are made, creating new manufacturing techniques and scrambling to make sure our workforce has the skills needed to fill the jobs. In Virginia there is a projected annual shortfall of 11,000 skilled technicians for career opportunities in modern manufacturing.
- Cross-Curricular, STEM/STEAM, CTE, Career Connections, Trade and Industrial
- Middle School, High School
- Grade 6, Grade 7, Grade 8, Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Visual Media
- Trish Reed, Timothy Couillard, Allison Couillard
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial
- Media Format:
- Graphics/Photos, Text/HTML, Video
No evaluations yet.