- As technology has evolved over time so has the understanding of the structure of the atom. This module focuses on how the model of the atom has changed over time using The Atomic Theory Timeline including the historical contributions of the scientists involved. This module was developed by Tracey Nipper as part of a Virginia Commonwealth University STEM initiative sponsored by the Virginia Department of Education.
- STEM/STEAM, Science, Matter
- Middle School
- Grade 8
- Material Type:
- Lesson Plan
- VCU STEM Project 3, VCU STEM Project 1, VCU STEM Project 2
- Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU)
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.