- In this unit, students will be given a chance to study and view different types of cells, compare and contrast the features of the major cell types, learn about the function of specialization and differentiation in multicellular organisms, and review/learn the major organelles that will become the foundation of later units.This module was developed by Liz Ashby as part of a Virginia Commonwealth University STEM initiative sponsored by the Virginia Department of Education.
- STEM/STEAM, Science, Living Systems and Processes
- High School
- Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Lesson Plan
- VCU STEM Project 2, VCU STEM Project 1, VCU STEM Project 3
- Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU)
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.