- The students will analyze five primary resource images. A Jamboard activity focuses on the African American Great Migration and its push /pull factors (an attached slide show may be used as an alternative). The Jamboard activity allows for student participation, so it can be used as an observation teacher formative assessment.
- History/Social Sciences, American History, Virginia History
- Middle School, High School
- Material Type:
- Woodson Collaborative, Lillian Allen-Brown
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.