- Learn about where diseases come from. How are they spread? This episode examines a variety of emerging wildlife diseases, with an emphasis on the One Health concept. While some disease outbreaks may be “natural”, human behaviors and influences are adding additional pressure on wildlife and the landscape, and in the end, all of us – humans, wildlife, and the environment – are affected. Learn more about the field of emerging wildlife diseases and the continually evolving research on what those diseases tell us.
- STEM/STEAM, Career Connections, Health and Medical Sciences, Living Systems and Processes
- Upper Primary, Middle School, High School
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Lesson, Visual Media
- Trish Reed
- Provider Set:
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.