- Discover the differing approaches to memorialization among African Americans and white southerners, in Richmond, Virginia, in the years immediately after the Civil War. This resource is part of the How the Monuments Came Down collection.
- History/Social Sciences, American History, Virginia History
- Middle School, High School
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Lesson, Visual Media
- Trish Reed
- Provider Set:
- How the Monuments Came Down
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.