- Discover the motivations, strategies, and success of the Crusade for Voters, a pathbreaking initiative that made possible the election of the first majority-Black city council in Richmond, Virginia, in 1977.
- History/Social Sciences, American History, Virginia History
- Middle School, High School
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Lesson, Primary Source, Teaching/Learning Strategy, Visual Media
- Trish Reed
- Provider Set:
- How the Monuments Came Down
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.