- Learn why the first majority-Black city council in Richmond, Virginia, in the late 1970s, avoided discussion of the city’s Confederate monuments while attending to urgent crises of housing and education.
- History/Social Sciences, American History, Virginia History
- Middle School, High School
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Lesson, Primary Source, Teaching/Learning Strategy, Visual Media
- Trish Reed
- Provider Set:
- How the Monuments Came Down
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.