- Identifying ordinal positions first through tenth, using ordered sets of 10 concrete objects Mathematics Instructional Plans (MIPs) help teachers align instruction with the 2016 Mathematics Standards of Learning (SOL) by providing examples of how the knowledge, skills and processes found in the SOL and curriculum framework can be presented to students in the classroom.
- Mathematics, Number and Number Sense
- Lower Primary
- Material Type:
- Lesson Plan
- Pam Forbes, Kristin Williams, Debra Delozier, Tina Mazzacane
- Virginia Department of Education
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.