- This resource pairs visual and written primary resources. The works of art with have been chosen from the American Art collection at the Virginia Museum of Fine Arts. The written selections include poems, speeches, and other historical documents.
Combining images with words provides students with multiple learning pathways for explorations of art, history, and language.
- Remix of:
- African American Dreams: Visual and Verbal
- Reading, Visual Art, American History
- Upper Primary, Middle School, High School
- Material Type:
- Primary Source, Reading, Visual Media
- Andrea Yarbough
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial
- Media Format:
- Graphics/Photos, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.