- For this project, students create a station.. They are assigned a 3D figure (cylinder, cone, prisms, pyramids, sphere, etc). They must create a station that teaches the parts of the figure and how to find the surface area, lateral area, and volume of the figure. Then students visit each station created and have a quiz on all the stations.
- Measurement and Geometry
- Middle School, High School
- Grade 7, Grade 8, Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Assessment, Homework/Assignment, Lecture Notes
- Amanda Collier
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Graphics/Photos, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.