- Students will explain that matter consists of atoms held together by electromagnetic forces and exists as different substances which can be utilized based on their properties. Students will be able to describe the behavior of atoms during a chemical change. Students will be able to distinguish covalent and ionic bonds.This module was developed by Patricia Kramolisch as part of a Virginia Commonwealth University STEM initiative sponsored by the Virginia Department of Education.
- STEM/STEAM, Science, Matter
- Middle School
- Grade 8
- Material Type:
- Lesson Plan
- VCU STEM Project 2, VCU STEM Project 1, VCU STEM Project 3
- Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU)
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML, Video
No evaluations yet.