- Information Technology is a broad field to learn about. Within IT there are many careers. This lesson is designed to help engage the students in the IT field where they will be able to research and discover various jobs they are interested in. Students will discover the education requirments, possible benefits of different jobs, salary, hiring demad, and growth potential in the field.The activities include: brainstorming, compare and contrast, research, writing, and using software either in Google or Microsoft.
- Career Connections, Reading, Research, Writing
- Middle School
- Material Type:
- Allison Walker, Acse Grant, Nadia McCann
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution
- Media Format:
- Audio, Downloadable docs, Graphics/Photos, Interactive
No evaluations yet.