- Background Information“The Moth” is a storytelling podcast that features real people telling short, engaging stories from their lives. We are going to become Identity and Conformity Detectives while listening! As we listen, we will search for ways identity and conformity have intersected in the lives of our storytellers.Essential QuestionAs you listen, consider this question: How does society shape our identities? Learning TargetsI can learn about conformity and reflect on the ways it impacts my life and identity.I can utilize audio media as a source to inspire ideas and analysis in my writing.
- High School
- Grade 9
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Lesson, Primary Source, Teaching/Learning Strategy
- Bridget Mariano, Macy Pniewski
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- Media Format:
- Audio, Downloadable docs, Interactive, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.