- This webinar will explore the digital resources of the Library of the Congress for fine arts instruction. Engagement with primary source images, objects and documents can spark critical thinking, deeper learning and interdisciplinary connections for students. Join Sherry Levitt and Cynthia Szwajkowski from Teaching with Primary Sources, Virginia (TPSVA) for a lively, interactive exploration of the Library's rich, digital collections for in-person and virtual instruction. As a demonstration, special guest Carolyn Bennett, former Library of Congress Teacher-in-Residence, will model an activity using WPA Posters.
- Fine Arts, Dance, Music, Theater, Visual Art
- Graduate / Professional
- Material Type:
- Lecture, Teaching/Learning Strategy
- Michelle Milligan, Kelly Bisogno
- Virginia Department of Education
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Video
No evaluations yet.