- Artist habits of mind help students reflect on their work by considering learning as a process. These frameworks make thinking visible and, with consistent and pervasive use, develop habitual cultures of thinking in the classroom. Artist habits of mind help students reflect on their creative work by considering learning in the arts as a multilayered process.
- Fine Arts, Theater
- Graduate / Professional
- Material Type:
- Lecture, Teaching/Learning Strategy
- Michelle Milligan, Kelly Bisogno
- Virginia Department of Education
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.