- In this lesson students will be able to identify that computers, like the solar system, complete predictable actions based on a set of variables. Students will learn about the solar system via Scratch. They will explore block coding and computational thinking practices as they utilize Scratch as a tool for creativity, expression and learning about the Solar System.
- Computer Science, Algorithms and Programming, Science, Earth and Space Systems, Scientific and Engineering Practices
- Upper Primary, Middle School
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Lecture Notes, Lesson, Simulation
- Michael Speidel, Sharon Brandon
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Video
No evaluations yet.